AMORAY RETROFIT KIT
Retrofit any Existing Niche Lights
Replace any existing niche Light with our Amoray Retrofit Package
This kit replaces any existing niche using a patented adapter ring for simple retrofit options on all types of existing niches. Amoray Light is turtle friendly and Ideal for: Pools, Ponds, Lakes, Fountains, Docks, Water Features, Streams, Underwater Accent Lighting, Ocean Salt Water Applications
Flat back design and flush wall mounting bracket make installation faster and easier. Easy installation using the existing niche to flush mount the Amoray 13 Color Show 12v LED Nicheless Light. Ideal for replacing any existing niche light with upgraded new 12v LED Technology using our custom brackets.
Patented bracket retrofits any if the existing niche lights
Amoray Retrofit Package Retrofits
- Jacuzzi Q500
- plus many more..
- American Products
- plus many more...
Key Features of Amoray Retrofit Light
- Safe 12V Power
- Energy Savings Low Power Consumption
- Brighter than a 500 Watt 110V light. Brilliant colors. 50000 hour light
- 18 Large 1 inch LED with Prism Light Diffusion for flood style lighting
- Nicheless Flat-back Design makes it simple to install. Installation cost savings. Easiest and fastest installation in its class for both new pools and retrofits. No Niche!
- Energy Saving LED Technology
- 100% Corrosion free and Safe in Salt & Chlorine Water
- Retrofits all Lights (Patented Bracket System)
- Remote Control with 13 Color Shows.
- Special Patented Circuit board technology keeps it running cool - eliminating heat issues & algae.
- Click fit Bezels interchangeable color to match liner, tile or gunnite finishes.
- Sealed Unit: No maintenance required.
- 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Shockproof and Safer in use
- Installer Invented, Designed and Assembled in Canada - USA
Applications of Amoray Retrofit Light
- Chlorinated and Saltwater Swimming Pools
- Freshwater and Saltwater Water Features
- Under Dock Lighting in Freshwater and Saltwater
- Underwater Safety Lighting for Marinas
- Shore Lighting in Freshwater and Saltwater
- Large Freshwater and Marine Aquariums
- Underwater Caves and Grottos
- Large Ponds, Lagoons, Streams or Lakes
- Underwater Accent Lighting